We have recently made several changes to our Terms & Conditions.
We have listed the changes to our Terms & Conditions below. If you would like to read through the full Terms & Conditions you can access them via the link below, or our website footer.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
- We have updated a number of definitions to better reflect Buildxact services and the types of Customers that use our Services.
- See section 1 Definitions, page 2-3
- We have introduced terms that cover the use of software by Enterprise customers who have multiple clients using Buildxact.
- See section 3.2.2 Enterprise Customers with Multiple Clients, page 6
- We have removed the option for annual pricing
- See section 3.5 Fees, page 8 (please note, our standard pricing can be found at https://www.buildxact.com/pricing/)
- We have clarified the use of data within Buildxact.
- See section 4 Client Data, page 8
- We updated Restrictions.
- See section 5.1 Prohibited Activities, page 11
- We have added a General Provision about Google API Services User Data Policy.
- See section 15.11 Google API Services User Data Policy, page 23
You can access our previous Terms & Conditions here:
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.